Monday, November 30, 2009

yep, it is time to go....again!

I gots some ants in my pants---heading back to Asia on DEC 1st. I am leaving Denver on Tuesday morning with a quick layover in New York, then boarding a flight on Kuwait Airlines (ummm, not sure about THAT) with a short layover in Kuwait, go figure, and landing in Chennai, India on DEC 3rd bright and early. I have no plans or itinerary other than seeing India, Bangladesh, Nepal (Himalaya trekking!), Tibet, China, and Mongolia. There is a lot of ground to cover, so I am anticipating the trip to last about 4 or 5 months, but I bought a one-way ticket for this journey, which means I am not tied down to a specific return date---free as a little birdie. At this blog site you can leave comments if you like and you can check out the map at the bottom of the page, which I will try and update periodically to show where I am located.

Last winter I traveled to SE Asia and visited Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), Malaysia, and Singapore and if you want you can revisit that blog at

http://www.getjealous.com/getjealous.php?action=showdiaryarchive&go=emilytracy

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! We'll be following your journey.

    Have a good ride!

    James

    http://facebook.com/james.k.durden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are on the ground.
    I could feel your smile, Em!!
    Enjoy,enjoy,enjoy...
    Love you, Ma

    ReplyDelete